Walmart Global Tech is looking for a SAP in Bentonville – Apply Here!
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy
solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive and iterative delivery environment? At Walmart, you’ll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
We are seeking a Software Engineer III – SAP Treasury who is passionate about implementing and managing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) technologies to join our team. As a Walmart Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving major financial transformations at Walmart scale.
About the Finance Technology (Fintech):
Our organization i.e. Finance Technology focuses on managing and delivering Financial solutions and support business teams for operating the business by building technologies that helps to drive for smooth financial closure, Responsible for all the Finance Technology implementation(s) as a Horizontal so that we can define and drive the business needs across the Organization in various Geographies.
You’ll really wow us if
• Must have experience in SAP Finance areas like Treasury, General Ledger, Accounts payable, Controlling, Asset Accounting, Accounts Receivables, Bank Accounting etc.,
• Hands on experience in configuration with SAP TRM, BCM and Cash Management
• Experience with SAP support or green field implementations
• Good to have knowledge and understanding of latest SAP S4 HANA Treasury and Cash Management Solutions, but not required.
• Define, plan and execute treasury transformation enabled by SAP treasury systems that support cash and liquidity management, trade management, hedge management & accounting, financial risk management, Bank communication management and debt and investment management.
• Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science or related field with at least 5 to 7 years of experience in SAP Finance modules.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work in agile environment using scrum tools like JIRA.
• Experience with minimum 2-3 SAP FICO Implementations/Rollout Experience.
• Good Problem Solving Skills and ability to handle issues independently.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, self-motivated individual focused on solving customer problems and willing to work in an innovative & challenging team environment. He/ She is a responsive team player who can proactively contribute at an individual level. He/ she is someone who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, startup-like environment.
What You’ll Do:
• Drive design, development, implementation, documentation and follow agile development process.
• Build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting associates of Walmart worldwide.
• Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
• Be involved in the successful implementation by applying technical skills, to design and build enhanced processes and technical solutions in support of strategic initiatives.
• Work closely with the Tech Leads/Architects and cross functional teams and follow established practices for the delivery of solutions meeting QCD (Quality, Cost & Delivery) within the established architectural guidelines.
• Follow TDD to ensure testing and code coverage.
• Learn new and changing technologies and adapt to ensure best software practices and standards.
• Participate in hiring and support to build teams
• Interact closely for requirements with Business owners and technical teams both within India and across the globe.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.