Veterans Enterprise Technology Solutions is looking for a C Developer in Gaithersburg – Apply Here!
Staffing Pros, a division of VETS Inc., is recruiting for a Junior Developer in Gaithersburg, MD.
If you have additional questions not answered by the information contained within this posting, please contact our team directly at [email protected]
• Work from system requirements through to system delivery
• Develop robust system and high-level software designs and implementations that meet requirements
• Collaborate with customers, software engineering, product owners and program management to develop, test and integrate software solutions that meet requirements
• Resolve issues raised by implementation teams in a timely and effective manner
• Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering or a related discipline
• 5 years of software development experience in C and C
• 3 years of Python experience
• Must be capable of obtaining and holding a U.S. government security clearance
• MS degree in engineering related discipline
• Experience with a system modelling tool e.g. Enterprise Architect
• Experience working in agile project environment e.g. Scrum
• Experience working on a satellite telecommunications system
• Experience with Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, SonarQube and Artifactory
• Experience of applying computer networking principles to project designs
• Experience reviewing software implementations to ensure they meet system requirements
• Experience writing technical documents
Staffing Pros a division of VETS-inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.