Verigent is looking for a C++ Developer in Dahlgren – Apply Here!
Job Title: Java/ C++ Developers
Job Length: Full time, Direct Hire
Job Location: Dahlgren, VA
Pay Rate: $60,000 – $100,000
Verigent’s client is seeking C++ Developers and Java Developers of all levels (junior, mid-level, senior) for multiple openings with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing C++ or Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
• Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject required.
• Minimum 1 years proven hands-on C++ or Java Software Development experience required
• Professional IT certification preferred
• Proven working experience in C++ or Java development
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Knowledge of REST and SOAP webservices preferable hands on experience building webservices
• Experience building Java application using Maven or Gradle
• Experience with Git working in a team environment
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF,
• Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Experience with test-driven development
• Able to productively work with minimal direct supervision, some telework