VDart, Inc. is looking for a Release Manager in Cincinnati – Apply Here!
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p>
• Understanding of ServiceNow, database, networking and CICD pipelines fundamentals.
• DevOps and strong Release Management skill.
• Experience in API testing using postman
• Well versed in one programming language (Nodejs, PowerShell/shell scripting preferred)
• Ability to integrate different tools and orchestration using Jenkins
• Ability to troubleshoot integrations/connectivity issues independently.
• Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting integration issues
• Experience in APM Tools -Dynatrace, Splunk
• Good to have- Version one, IBM optim knowledge, Plutora
Good to Have Skills:
• Strong Knowledge on Unix, Linux / Unix/ windows Application support
• Good Knowledge in CI/CD , Devops and SCM tools – Bamboo, Ansible, Git,
Code fresh, Jenkins, Artifactory, Udeploy, Splunk, AppDynamics, Grafana, ITRS
• Work experience in CI/CD automation, scripting – shell, Perl, python..etc.
• Excellent experience in troubleshooting, Debugging and Support.
• Experience in OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker
• Work experience in Google Cloud Platform and AWS cloud
• Test Environment monitoring
• Good Application support experience
• Build and deployment skills – ANT, Maven
Key Skills: ServiceNow, CICD, Release Management, API testing. DevOps, APM, Network
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc