USA Staffing Solutions is looking for a Full-stack Web Developer in Amity – Apply Here!
• Benefits include 20 days of paid time off. You’re also free to take additional time off here and there as needed for any reasonable reason, like of course if you are sick, but also if you need the morning off to take your pet to the vet, or need an afternoon off to drive a loved one to the airport, whatever. At the end of the day all that matters to us is that we’re making progress on what we’re building together.
May also include but is not limited to:
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• Annual discretionary bonus
• Simple IRA contribution
Location: Washington, PA.
As a Senior Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for delivering flawless user experiences from a technical and aesthetic perspective on our mobile application. You will spend time working closely with stakeholders and engineers to build the future of our platform.
• Craft aesthetically and functionally flawless user experiences based on UX/UI mockups & Prototypes
• Build and deliver code on both our Web & Mobile app solutions (mobile focus)
• Innovate with backend engineers, UX developers and stakeholders to build the future of the company’s platform
Basic Qualifications (The Must-Haves):
• Mobile development experience
• 3+ years of experience with mobile app development
• Strong understanding of developing and releasing across both iOS and Android platforms
• 5+ years of professional experience developing, testing, or automating a complex software product
Preferred Qualifications (The Nice-To-Haves):
• Python & Raspberry Pi experience (to work on our IoT component)
• “Full stack” experience (as we will remain a small team, you will have the opportunity to work on multiple product components)
PandoLogic. Keywords: Mobile Developer, Location: Amity, PA – 15311