US Acute Care Solutions is looking for a Spring in Silver Spring – Apply Here!
As a hospitalist within USACS, you’ll be part of a team unique in today’s industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a evidence-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
• Average Daily Encounters: 148
• A cohesive team of 12 Hospitalist physicians and 12 Hospitalist APPs
• The team is supported by an IAC RN and an administrative coordinator
• Multispecialty support
• Procedures not required
• New, state-of-the-art hospitalÂ
• 200 private rooms
• Nationally-recognized heart program
• EquityÂ for all Full time physicians
• Industry-leading, company fundedÂ 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• OutstandingÂ Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancingÂ as low as 2.99%
• GroundbreakingÂ Paid Parental Leave
• PioneeringÂ Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibilityÂ and stability of a national group
Silver Spring is centrally located at the northern border of Washington, D. C. in Montgomery County, Maryland. Its location provides easy access to Baltimore, Annapolis and Northern Virginia. Just seven miles from downtown Washington, D.C., this vibrant cityâ€ s offerings include live music, theater, visual arts and the greatest cross-section of cuisine in any central business district of its size.