Universal Consulting Services, Inc. is looking for a Full-stack Web Developer in Fairfax – Apply Here!
Universal Consulting Services, UCS, is seeking a mid-level Full Stack Developer for a Agile Development Project supporting an Acquisition Workload and Data Application. The person in this role engages in both front-end development and database development. The Full Stack Developer would have demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and maintaining software applications, designing, developing, coding, and unit testing of software changes.
This opportunity is 100% remote. Candidates living in Virginia, Maryland or DC are preferred.
US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust required.
The Full Stack Developer must have experience with Microsoft .NET Core.
Previous experience with the following Tools and Technologies is required:
• Microsoft .NET Core 2.2
• MS SQL 2016 and experience writing MS SQL script code
• Entity Framework Core
• Vue2 and Webpack
• Knowledge of all of these technologies will be very important but especially knowledge of .NET Core and MS SQL 2016.Requirements:
• 4 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer supporting both front end and database development
• This role requires experience with newer technologies such as and Webpack (or Angular)
• Previous experience with using .NET Core is required
• Previous experience developing in the Agile Sprint environment
• Four year technical degree from accredited university or college Universal Consulting Services, Inc. (UCS) is a rapidly growing Government contractor known for our expertise in health and IT solutions. Our driven, passionate professionals are catalysts for improving performance across all levels of Government. Our clients include, but are not limited to, the Department of Defense, Department of Justice, and Department of Treasury.
UCS offers a generous benefits package including:
· 401(k) with match
· PTO and paid holidays
· UCS paid Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
· Medical, dental and vision
· Voluntary Life for employee, spouse and children
· Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Protection Plan, Accident Insurance
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.