U.S. Cellular is looking for a Express JS in Chicago – Apply Here!
Lead Developer – UiPath, Node.js, and MarTech
The Lead Developer – UiPath, Node.js, and MarTech plays a key technical leadership role on critical software projects. This role is to design and develop custom Java solutions, including web interfaces and automation services running on an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) /APIs with Microservices. These services are used by our Marketing teams to deliver Personalized Offers through web/mobile, care center, event based and direct marketing channels.
Technical Skills Profile – The Lead Developer – UiPath, Node.js, and MarTech will be required to demonstrate the following skills to be effective over the course of this role. These are the three main technical elements we are seeking in this role.
• UI Path – Understanding of creating and supporting RPA (Robotic Process Automation) to automate the ordering processes. For instance, an offer is accepted on the frontend, and that triggers a robotic process to complete the steps of ordering.
• Node.js – Understanding of the backend processes that link the custom frontend applications, the robotic processes, and the operational support required.
This role is a hybrid work arrangement where the candidate can perform this role in-office or remote. In-office expectations within our operating footprint will be limited and based on an “on purpose, for a purpose” model, should a meeting or collaborative session be scheduled.
• Create Delivery Plans, Design and develop Web UI and Automation solutions including SOAP and RESTful based web services using an ESB, Java and other key technologies.
• Lead end users and project team members on development of requirements and design of applications. Works with the Principal Developer(s) to develop time estimates for project deliverables.
• Work with solution architects to define operational requirements to identify and address any inter-application dependencies, interfaces, and operational constraints.
• Works with provisioning teams to complete transactions with automation technologies such as UI Path.
• Ensure and review all UI Interfaces delivered aligns with Enterprise team’s standards and best practices.
• Lead and assist in the evaluation and implementation of new ideas or tools.
• Identify and communicate potential risks, issues, and roadblocks to various stakeholders in a timely manner. Advise Principal Developer(s) and manager of these as appropriate, to include providing options to remediate such items.
• Perform and participate in peer design and code reviews and verify traceability back to the technical requirements.
• Stay abreast of new technologies, current issues, trends, and tools affecting application development within the SOA space.
• Coach and mentor junior team members to facilitate their professional development.
• Act as the Subject Matter Expert in UI and Automation.
• Work on Medium/Large scale projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience (including military) required.
• 7+ years of development experience, working in a Unix environment, developing software using integration technologies (including ESB, Java, XML, SOAP, REST and SQL) and the Oracle database.
• 7+ years of experience working within an SDLC, designing, developing & testing various software applications.
• Strong understanding of UI Integration with back-office system via HTTPS /JSON services with Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or RDBMS/NoSQL database.
• Experience with Microservices design patterns and development.
• Experience with domain driven design and behavior driven development.
• Experience in the Telecommunications industry is preferred.
• Experience in custom Marketing Technology (MarTech) solutions.
• Experience in SAS applications including Marketing Automation, CI360, ESP, and/or RealTime Decision Manager (RTDM).
Salary Range target is $96,000 to $153,501. Open to exceeding if needed.
Oklahoma-TULSA_OK, Wisconsin-MADISON_WI, Washington-RICHLAND_WA, Iowa-URBANDALE_IA, Tennessee-KNOXVILLE_TN, Washington-LONGVIEW_WA, Illinois-SCHAUMBURG_IL, Missouri-COLUMBIA_MO, North Carolina-GREENVILLE_NC, Iowa-MARION_IA, Virginia-ROANOKE_VA, West Virginia-MORGANTOWN_WV, North Carolina-WILMINGTON_NC, New Hampshire-BEDFORD_NH, Oregon-MEDFORD_OR, Wisconsin-BROOKFIELD_WI, Maine-SOUTH PORTLAND_ME
U.S. Cellular is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.