Tyler Technologies is looking for a UI Designer in Herndon – Apply Here!
We are looking for an associate user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, and can work with a team to translate those requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The associate UX designer will also be expected to help in the designing overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the product’s vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions, and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• College Degree in or equivalent UX design experience.
• Expertise in standard UX software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Framer, and the like is a must.
• Basic knowledge of 508 compliance and accessible design.
• Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• An understanding of using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD).
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.