Twenty Bridge Staffing is looking for a Drupal in Herndon – Apply Here!
We are recruiting a front-end Drupal developer who will play a key role in a high-visibility web modernization effort for an executive federal agency.
This role necessitates a mix of Agile development and collaboration with UI/UX colleagues. Top applicants will be well-versed in Drupal 9 as well as relevant industry developments.
· Contribute to UI / UX decisions
· Enhance Drupal development quality
· Assist in the creation of an effective, responsive design
· Identify issues and potential solutions
· Support operations and maintenance activities, including upgrades and security patches
· 3 years of Drupal Theming and front-end development experience
· Strong working PHP experience and ability to discuss PHP frameworks such as Symfony
· Experience working with Drupal’s main modules, such as CTools, Views, and Rules
· Experience in HTML5/XHTML and CSS
· Experience developing responsive websites
· Knowledge of layout grid systems
· Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
· Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
· Familiarity with Drupal optimization and high availability strategies
· Familiarity with modern CMS architecture