Twenty Bridge Staffing is looking for a Drupal in Herndon – Apply Here!
General Summary We are recruiting a front-end Drupal developer who will play a key role in a high-visibility web modernization effort for an executive federal agency.
This role necessitates a mix of Agile development and collaboration with UI/UX colleagues. Top applicants will be well-versed in Drupal 9 as well as relevant industry developments.
• Contribute to UI / UX decisions
• Enhance Drupal development quality
• Assist in the creation of an effective, responsive design
• Identify issues and potential solutions
• Support operations and maintenance activities, including upgrades and security patches
• 3 years of Drupal Theming and front-end development experience
• Strong working PHP experience and ability to discuss PHP frameworks such as Symfony
• Experience working with Drupal’s main modules, such as CTools, Views, and Rules
• Experience in HTML5/XHTML and CSS
• Experience developing responsive websites
• Knowledge of layout grid systems
• Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Familiarity with Drupal optimization and high availability strategies
• Familiarity with modern CMS architecture