The Squires Group, Inc. is looking for a C# Developer in Bethesda – Apply Here!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders, and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of experience developing applications in C#
• 3+ years of Microsoft SQL experience developing applications
• Experience and proficiency with the following:
• MVC – used to decouple user-interface (view), data (model), and application logic (controller)
• Visual Studio – IDE for code development.
• Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders and be able to pass the client’s background requirements
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral .
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.