TEKsystems is looking for a SQL in Charlotte – Apply Here!
This person will be responsible for developing, enhancing, debugging, supporting, maintaining and testing enterprise databases that support their new program and associated products. Specifically developing applications to standardize ETL data; design large scale data analytics and reporting platforms; analyze operational environment and recommend improvements; general oversight of the data analytics platform and codebase; aide in reporting management design and code maintenance; aide other team members and business partners in report development. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external developers to coordinate delivery of software. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Hiring all tenure levels, apply now!
Executes on all aspects of the database development process for business applications that support the administrative or operational functions of the company or those needed to serve customers effectively.
• Collaborate with project or team leaders, application development (programming) groups, database groups and user support groups
• Execute on assigned projects or tasks, including design and code reviews
• Analyze and define customer requirements
• Design complex data solutions supporting MS SQL Server, MemSQL, Oracle, SSIS, Kafka, MQ, Autosys, Informatica
• Participate in peer reviews for designs, code, and other work products
• Perform software quality assurance, including all types of testing of database designs to confirm functionality and performance
•Writing SQL code for data analysis as well as to expand and maintain data platform and datasets.
•Perform querying optimization, index tuning, and other optimizations to ensure the health of code base and platforms.
•Develop ETL code and complex procedures relating to data transformation.
•Develop strategic reporting and data-warehousing applications
•Perform in-depth analysis on operational and infrastructure issues.
• May support multiple projects with competing deadlines
• Participate with a team to carry out the full lifecycle of software development activities
• Play a role in setting the architecture and design for our products
• 7+ years industry experience within technology domain
• Thorough understanding of SDLC and ability to make recommended enhancements
• Demonstrated ability to develop technical solutions that provide excellent performance when implemented
• Understanding of agile software development methodology and industry best practices
• Understanding of fundamental software engineering and computer science principles: object-oriented design, structured design, databases, algorithms, data structures, usability, refactoring, debugging, and configuration management
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
• Understanding of service oriented architecture databases, data modeling techniques
• Ability to create pragmatic, strategic technology alternatives which deliver short-term results while contributing to long-term strategic direction
• Ability to work in a matrix environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to work with peers in a team effort
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Excellent written, verbal and diagramming skills
Sql server, stored procedure, performance tuning, ssis, etl, MemSQL, Oracle, Kafka, autosys
Top Skills Details:
Sql server,stored procedure,performance tuning,ssis
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Strong communication and good personality. Looking for someone eager and looking to grow long term.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email [email protected] This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.