TekStream Solutions, LLC is looking for a C Developer in Centreville – Apply Here!
C++ Developer (US Citizenship required)
Location: US – VA, Centreville, on-site
US Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a high level of clearance is required.
Are you a software engineer looking to improve and enhance mission-critical software applications? Do you want to design and develop customer software that will be deployed in systems helping make the country a safer place?
We are looking for a self-starter who will be able to contribute to a team to develop new software capabilities and identify improvements to existing software systems.
Additionally, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop, accomplish, and excel in each of the following functions:
• Conduct rapid software prototyping to demonstrate and evaluate technologies
• Conduct applied research in the areas of current and emerging computer technology and make recommendations based on research and analysis
• Investigate commercial and custom SDKs and APIs to identify additional integration capabilities
• Develop and maintain software development architecture, and make recommendations for improvement
• Conduct hands-on programming using C++, Python, Java
• Leverage modern C++, and libraries such as DPDK, Boost, Intel TBB, and FFmpeg
• Utilize Protobuf / gRPC and message bus systems for process communication
• Desire to write highly efficient multithreaded code
• Develop, compile, debug, test, deploy, document, and implement programs for new and existing systems (COTS / GOTS / Proprietary)
• Interface and communicate with other development teams for collaboration and integration efforts
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or another related field. (Four years of additional work experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree.)
• 3+ years of professional experience developing in C++
• 3+ years of experience working with Linux systems
• 2+ years of experience working with networking protocols, and tools such as Wireshark
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
• Familiarity with network routing and segmenting concepts (VPNs, MPLS, VLANs)
• Familiarity implementing and maintaining configuration management (Git), continuous integration (Jenkins), and automated test frameworks
• Ability to work in an operationally-driven environment with fluid requirements depending on operational need
• Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
• Familiarity with virtualized environments including KVM, VMWare
• TS/SCI clearance with polygraph preferred
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: US Citizen; will obtain clearance