System One is looking for a C# Developer in Washington – Apply Here!
Sr .NET C# and SQL Developer Washington DC 20006- Hybrid Work Schedule Must be local to the Washington DC Area Long Term Contract Per Federal Govt Sector U.S Citizenship is required Ability to pass Federal background check is required for Level 4 Public Trust Clearance REQUIRES 6 DAYS PER MONTH ONSITE IN WASHINGTON D.C.
• Work Experience: We are looking for a senior level .NET C# and SQL developer with more than seven (7) years of proven experience in designing, developing, and maintaining complex systems on the .NET platform using SQL Server as the backend database. Specific responsibilities include designing, developing, maintaining, and releasing web applications in accordance with best coding practices.
• Experience developing and architecting web applications with .Net framework, Web API, Angular V8 or above, and TypeScript is required.
• .NET Core, Entity Framework Core
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps, and GIT, and SQL Server
• Excellent troubleshooting skills for Angular, .NET and SQL code
• Strong analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Experience mentoring junior programmers
• Experience with Identity Server
• Experience with RabbitMQ
• Experience with Kanban Agile methodology is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field About the Project: 11/1/2022 – 12/31/2023. The candidate be working onsite per Board policy. Board policy is currently 6 days per month (on average). The remainder of the days, the candidate will work remotely. System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan. System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.