Stepan Company is looking for a SAP in Richmond – Apply Here!
Stepan Co. is hiring for a SAP Integration Specialist role in our Northbrook, IL office. The IT SAP Integration Specialist is responsible for the development and support of SAP integrations. This role reports to the Senior Manager IT Enterprise Applications.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide the technical and functional expertise to develop integration solutions that best meet Stepan’s needs.
• Deep understanding of SAP integrations.
• Participate in application support, development, and project implementations.
• Transition knowledge of integrations and ensure this knowledge is well documented.
• Function as the IT integration expert.
• 5-10 years of experience working in a global IT applications organization required.
• 5-10 years of experience with EDI, CPI and API Services required.
• 5-10 years of experience with Dialog Processing, User Exits, ABAP report development, ALV, ABAP objects, SAPScript / Smartforms/ Adobe Forms, Enhancements & BAPIs, Data transfer using BDC’s, ABAP Workbench and Data Dictionary required.
• Hands-on technical experience with SAP development, configuration, and integrations in SAP ECC and S/4 required.
• Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
• Understanding, interpreting complex business processes, and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
• Participate in SAP implementations/integrations for new sites (M&A, Green-field expansions).
• Proven experience triaging and resolving complex technical incidents often in partnership with other IT and Business resources.
• Ability to communicate technical information to other technical team members but also to coworkers and leaders in other departments who may not have knowledge of technical terminology.
• Travel up to 10%
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, similar technical degree, and/or equivalent experience
Established in 1932, Stepan Company is a major manufacturer of basic and intermediate chemicals including surfactants, polymers, as well as specialty ingredients that go into consumer, household, and institutional products such as laundry detergents, shampoos, and surface cleaners. Stepan Company currently has 20 global manufacturing locations and over 2,000 employees. We have a strong record of growth. Our growth allows us to provide meaningful career opportunities and stability to our team members. We have big goals at Stepan and know every team member will be crucial to achieving our objectives. Regardless of function, we are looking for team members who bring with them a growth mindset, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to thrive in an evolving environment.
We celebrate diversity at Stepan and are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.