SSM Health is looking for a Information Security Analyst in Jefferson City – Apply Here!
Resolves and/or escalates cybersecurity related trouble tickets. Uses basic understanding of all security controls. Responsible for one or two security technologies. Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing.
• Manages security of confidential information, assets and intellectual property, reviews all systems allowing access or attempted access to the network and ensures proper security controls are in place.
• Monitors systems to detect intrusions and protect against hackers and viruses.
• Assists in network security architecture design and planning, disaster recovery infrastructure design and the evaluation of new network technologies.
• Researches and creates network security policies and monitors all aspects of HIPAA security policy, assists with audits.
• Conducts Electronic Health Record (EHR) access provisioning, auditing EHR system access; works closely with internal and external auditors and security assessment practitioners.
• Conducts disaster recovery planning, scheduling and testing, business continuity planning for IT and emergency notification services.
• Provides network security support for projects.
• Assists in identifying various security solutions and technologies.
• Participates in emergency response team activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent years of experience and education
• Three years’ experience
• Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
• Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
• Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
• Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
• Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
• Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
• Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
• Rare climbing.
SSM Health is committed to equal employment opportunity based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, and all other statuses protected by law.