Spring Hills is looking for a Spring in Alexandria – Apply Here!
Award winning company focused on employee experience. INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE with, COMPETITIVE pay, matching 401k, education and training. CARING about your work/life balance with flexible scheduling & GENEROUS PTO. #FINDINGYOURHAPPY with Employee Committee, rewards and recognitions, making friends where you work. BUILDING YOUR SKILLS with new investments in technology and opportunities for PROMOTIONS!
What you want: A Company that cares, to make a difference, to learn and grow, to be valued, to be a part of something special.
What we can do: Give you the opportunity to grow, to let your inner passion rise, to be your true self, to be a part of a Family.
Spring Hills Senior Communities wants YOU! Come and introduce yourself to us today we want to meet you and give you the opportunity to #LiveHappy. EEO
We Offer Competitive Pay And Comprehensive Benefits
• Flexible Schedules
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plans
• 401k Match
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Incentive Bonuses
• 100% Paid Life Insurance
• Vacation Hours
• Sick/Personal Days
• Associate Appreciation Program
• Premium Holiday Pay
• Continuous Education Available
• Cell Phone, Train & Retailer Discounts
• Volunteering Benefits
Position Summary: Provides assistance to residents in the Assisted Living Program with their activities of daily living, enabling them to lead a quality life while maintaining their dignity. This position reports to the Director of Resident Care.
• Attends work as schedules and follows community’s call-off procedures.
• Provides assistance as needed with bathing, grooming, dressing, transferring, eating, toileting, escorting, and other activities of daily living.
• Follows residents’ service plans in providing care.
• Provides emotional and social support to residents.
• Adheres to departments documentation standards.
• Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
• Knows, understands, and adheres to resident right.
• Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
• Abide by all health and safety regulations and community standards.
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Service Orientation – Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Coordination – Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
• Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Oral Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• Speech Clarity – The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
• Speech Recognition – The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
Experience And Education
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• May require a CNA or CHHA licensure
Time spent in physical exertion: Standing (1/3-2/3), walking (1/3-2/3), using hands to finger, handle or feel (over 2/3), reach with hands and arms (over 2/3), climb and balance (under 1/3), stoop, kneel (under 1/3), talk or hear (over 2/3), taste or smell (under 1/3). Lifting up to 10 pounds (1/3 – 2/3), Up to 25 pounds (under 1/3); Up to 50 pounds (under 1/3); up to 100 pounds (under 1/3), more than 100 pounds (none)