Spherion Technology is looking for a Computer Vision Engineer in Philadelphia – Apply Here!
A premier Digital Product Engineer is looking for a talented Computer Vision Software Engineer to join their global team of engineers sprinkled throughout the world (16,000+ experts across 30 countries, to be exact) who work at scale across all devices and digital mediums. Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues who enjoy the challenge of pushing their creativity to maximum level every day!
This is a full time role located onsite in greater Philadelphia, PA area and offers a generous base salary along with the potential for tremendous growth. The ideal candidate should have experience in the architecture, design and development of real-time control software for semiconductor equipment with software with solid C++, Matlab, and Computer Vision/AI experience. Relocation assistance may be available after January 2023 for the right candidate. Due to industry requirements, applicants must be a citizen or a Permanent Resident of the US.
• Designing and coding the software using C++ language.
• Work closely with multi-site software teams to coordinate with your counterparts from around the globe to deliver software features that support advanced packaging equipment.
• Reviewing and co-specifying requirements.
• Work with system engineers to draft proposals for value-added vision features/solutions to improve machine UPH/Accuracy/MTBA.
• Interacts with other subsystem engineers (Mechanical, Electrical, Motion etc.) and helps to assess different design alternatives for pros/cons.
• Implementation and testing.
• Support advanced packaging equipment demo, qualification and buy off in-house or at international customer sites.
• 3+ years’ experience C++ / Matlab / Computer vision / AI (C++ in a .NET development environment preferred)
• Proficient in C++ and Object Oriented Analysis & Object Oriented Design Methodologies.
• Deep theoretical & practical background in Applied Mathematics, Optimization, Signal Processing and, Object/Pattern Recognition.
• Experience in debugging and bring-up of prototype HW/SW systems including optics, illumination, imaging sensors, and their interactions with motion systems.
• Experience with developing C++ real-time image processing algorithms under Win32 and MFC, Linux, TCP/IP Networking, multithreading, and inter-process communication.
• Experience with 3rd party imaging tools/APIs/SDKs such as MIL (matrox imaging library), Matlab, OpenCV or other open-source libraries is a plus point.
• Experience or exposure in using machine learning techniques such as developing a high-level image scene classifier and/or applying adaptive vision algorithms based on features extraction and data mining.
• Ability to construct the whole system from concept development, data collection, and real-time implementation to field deployment.
• Prior Bachelor’s in computer science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related fields.
• Relocation assistance may be available after January 2023 for the right candidate.
• Due to industry requirements, applicants must be a citizen or a Permanent Resident of the US.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected status.