SoundWay is looking for a Cloud Administrator in Reston – Apply Here!
CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/CI Polygraph
LOCATION: Reston, VA
Primary responsibility is the maintenance of a large ElasticSearch/MongoDB cluster running on Linux on multiple domains, along with the Java application and web services. Provide support for systems that have successfully migrated to the Cloud and systems not yet migrated, including applications and web services supporting mission-critical interfaces. Support Cloud migration activities preparing systems for migration into the Cloud; these system index millions of documents daily. a
This position requires strong skillsets administering Linux, ElasticSearch (cluster), MongoDB (cluster), working in a Cloud (AWS) infrastructure, and monitoring and resolving application or component issues.
Shall stand up new environments in AWS and migrate the production system [into it].
• Must possess a TS/SCI
• RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
• Recent experience in the listed technologies required.
• AWS skills required.
• Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills required.
• Must understand how to harden/STIG all components of a system.
• Must know how to request and install PKI certificates.
• Bachelors degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline;
• Or, any of the following:
• 4 years additional relevant experience in lieu of a Bachelors degree.
• Masters degree in a relevant discipline and only 6 years total relevant experience.
• Security+CE or higher certification (such as CASP or CISSP) required.
• COVID-19 Vaccination – Federal Government Compliance:NOTE – Most, but not all, of SoundWay’s job openings support federal Government clients. If SoundWay’s job offer is for a job supporting a federal Government client, your employment shall be contingent upon your ability to either(i)provide proof of vaccination, or(ii)submit and have approved by the client a Reasonable Accommodation Exemption.
– – – – – – – –
MISSION:To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
MOTTO: Continued Service to Country through Contracting.
WATCH US:Check outSoundWay’s YouTube sitefor videos on SoundWay, our capabilities and success.
BENEFITS & PERKS:SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our Mission Statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an ethical & respectful company culture, including the followingBenefits & Perks:
• Healthcare Benefits.
• SoundWay pays 100%of an employee’s premium (cost) for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, & $50K Life Insurance, and approximately 25% of the additional cost to add spouse/partner/child(ren)/family coverage.
• Bonus in Lieu of Benefits. $3000/year bonus in lieu of benefits if you don’t need/want medical benefits through SoundWay.
• Flexible Spending Account
• 3.5% Matching 401K Retirement Plan. Up to 3.5% matching.
• Professional Development Reimbursement.$2500/year for qualifiedcollege courses, certification classes & testing, & professional association membership fees.
CAPABILITIES:SoundWay’s providesstate-of-the-industry Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification (NIST, CMMC, etc.)solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs & operations for the Department of Defense(DoD),Intelligence Community(IC),Veterans Administration(VA)and other non-DoD Government organizations & agencies. And, as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification – Accreditation Board(CMMC-AB)Registered Provider Organization(RPO)and candidate CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization(C3PAO),SoundWay provides Cybersecurity compliance and certification solutions & services to businesses, organizations, & individuals doing business with the federal Government & DoD.
GIVING BACK:Givingback is a great way to have a positive impact in our communities & industry, and with our colleagues & clients. We encourage staff to recommend opportunities to give back via donations, sponsoring, mentoring, membership, participation, etc.. Our commitment to giving back & positive impact includes sponsoring a local youth softball team and theBea Gaddy Family Centersfor several years.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable