Software Guidance & Assistance is looking for a MERN Stack in Jacksonville – Apply Here!
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Principal React/ Node Developer- REMOTE for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Healthcare Services clients in Jacksonville, FL.
Top Skills Needed:
Extensive experience as Full-Stack developer (MERN)
Experience leading other developers, providing solutions to development teams
• Responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable the company””s Customer Experience applications.
• Engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models.
• Responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing, and all planned and unplanned maintenance for both internally developed applications and purchased products.
• Participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
• Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
Required Skills :
• Bachelor””s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
• 8+ years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
• Relevant Development certifications
• Extensive experience as Full-Stack developer (MERN)
• Experience leading other developers, providing solutions to development teams
• Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
• Proficiency using MERN and MEAN Scaffolding tools
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Flexible team player
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
• Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
• Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
• May include database knowledge in MongoBD
• Experience with modern web/UI development tools and techniques: Node, Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, GIT, Axios, Jest
• Client-side templating: , , , and
• Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
• Proficiency using debugging tools such as; Advanced Debugger, Allinea DDT, AQtime, ARM, CA/EZTEST, etc
• Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation and client-side validation
• High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
• Experience with responsive grid systems
• Solid knowledge of React and Redux principals and build out
Preferred Skills :
• Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc
• Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
• Experience with mobile design (native and mobile web) a plus
• Experience with Foundation a plus
• Experience with web accessibility guidelines and requirements a plus
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let””s work better together, we mean it. You””ll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.
– provided by Dice