SAP is looking for a SAP in Herndon – Apply Here!
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP NS2 SuccessFactors Senior Consultant – Virtual
SAP is the global market leader for business software and related services. SAP National Security Services Inc.® (SAP NS2®) is an independent U.S. subsidiary, offering SAP solutions with specialized levels of security and support to meet the requirements of U.S. national security and critical infrastructure customers.
Senior Functional Consultant for SAP SuccessFactors HXM EC and Talent Modules. Demonstrate mastery of SuccessFactors modules and configuration along with SaaS implementation methodology to implement, provide guidance and consult on leading practices. Must demonstrate critical-thinking skills to understand, evaluate and analyze customer requirements and recommend solutions based on software functionality. US Citizenship is required for this role.
Expectations And Tasks
• Senior level knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors functionality and configuration
• Maintain required certifications though on-going training and project work
• Apply HR business process, software, and related technical knowledge for customer implementations
• Demonstrate expertise and leadership in given product space
• Educate customer on employee data and technical requirements
• Support go live and post go live efforts
• Collaborate and drive recommendations for sales, product development and partners
• Minimum of 5+ years of related experience and a minimum of 4 full lifecycle implementations
• Certified in SAP SuccessFactors in 1 or more modules (EC, PM/GM, Succession, CDP)
• Understanding of industry specific business processes
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements gathering and development
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to serve as an intermediary between technical developers and end users
• Ability to create positive and professional business relationships with internal and external clients
• Proficient with respect to SAP SuccessFactors Activate Cloud methodology
• Experience with government regulations and compliance guidelines preferred, including but not limited to Accessibility Compliance (508) preferred
Education And Qualification / Skills And Competencies
• US Citizenship required
• Minimum 4-year University degree or equivalent work experience
• Travel: 0-50%, depending on customer location
• English: Fluent
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID: 362914 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: