Sancorp Consulting, LLC is looking for a DevOps Engineer in Washington – Apply Here!
Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Hybrid: In-Person / Telework – National Capital Region
Employment Category: Full Time / Exempt
Travel: Minimal, if any.
Drug screening: Yes
Security Clearance/Citizenship: Current Secret (Top-Secret preferred) and Must be a US Citizen.
Salary: Starting at $175k
• 5+ years of professional software development experience.
• 3+ years of web application, service, or back-end development experience.
• 3+ years contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Experience with front end frameworks like React or Vue.
• Experience with backend runtimes and frameworks like Node.js, Spring, Spring Boot, Django, Flask, etc.
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies and tools.
• Understanding of modern software architectures like micro-services as well as front-end frameworks.
• DevSecOps experience.
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to synthesize requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and facilitate engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines.
Sancorp is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to support the Chief Digital Artificial Intelligence Office (CDAO) with the Department of Defense (DoD). The following are examples of responsibilities:
• Designs and develops software requirements for multiple Artificial Intelligence based products including the software architectures, APIs, frameworks, and libraries.
• Develops front end and backend of software prototypes, components, and tooling that can be leveraged to speed prototyping process.
• Maintains and guides the development of common libraries and tools used by multiple teams.
• Aids in formulating a strategy on how to achieve rapid prototyping of AI capabilities.
• Works with data scientists, UX designers, cognitive scientists, developers, and testers to compose cohesive and sound software designs that form the basis of scalable AI solutions.
• Documents requirements and specifications and reviews documentation provided by other teams and vendors.
• Optimizes software designs and architectures to deliver desired performance targets and devises tooling and methodologies to profile execution and capture performance metrics.
• Stays informed on latest AI system and software architectures and trends from design patterns to DevSecOps and systems architecture patterns.
• Works closely with clients and requirements owners to build out product lines.
• Develops plans, road maps, software design strategies.
• Analyze and decomposes activities and requirements to software designs that are allocated across systems components/sub-components.
• Captures, develops, and reports reference architectures and documenting compliance standards.
Sancorp Consulting LLC shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Sancorp’s changing needs. This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Sancorp’s sole discretion.
Sancorp Consulting, LLC, is an SDVOSB and SBA 8(a) company seeking highly motivated and qualified professionals. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes: Medical,
Dental, life and Disability Insurance; a matching 401K retirement program; and paid time off including federal holidays. Please visit our website for more information at .
Pay: Starts at $175,000 (negotiable, based on experience and skills)