SAIC is looking for a SAP in Reston – Apply Here!
Description – External
SAIC is actively seeking a SAP Security Analyst with an active TS/SCI clearance to support our customer onsite in Washington, DC.
The primary function is to provide multi-discipline security support of the customer’s Special Access Programs (SAPs). The successful candidate will provide “day-to-day” support and multi-discipline analysis for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Daily responsibilities may include:
• Assisting in developing and executing approved policies and procedures for safeguarding Special Access Program (SAP), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and collateral data in support of DoD sensitive activities.
• Identifying vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to test, training, and operational activities
• Briefing all levels of personnel, both in the government and senior civilian services, on a variety of security related topics
• Conducting and documenting SAP facility compliance reviews, follow-on facility reviews, and facility close-outs
• Conducting exploration of any loss, compromise, or suspected compromise of classified and/or sensitive information, including conducting preliminary inquiries and generating damage assessments resulting from the loss of classified information.
• Coordinating with SAP security personnel to ensure lessons-learned are incorporated into the curriculum for the SAP security education & awareness program
Required Education and Experience:
• Minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Knowledgeable of personnel, industrial, physical, and information security principles.
• Extensive experience in a contractor program security officer (CPSO)-level position with at least 3 cumulative years in acquisition SAPs.
• Most recent SAP-related position must be within the last nine months.
• Familiarity with security policy/manuals and the appropriate ICD/DCIDs and other guiding policy documents
• Past experience working in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
• Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) up to 50% (note: almost exclusively CONUS and mostly around NCR and will include both air and ground transportation).
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Have a current or be willing to submit to a Polygraph
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.