SAIC is looking for a Machine Learning Engineers in Chantilly – Apply Here!
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development and deployment, targeting and intelligence analysis, systems engineering and integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community (IC) is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives, while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC’s National Intelligence Community (NIC) Business Unit, USG Mission and Information Technology Division is seeking a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer who will design and develop machine learning, and deep learning systems to automate predictive models. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will understand business objectives and develop models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track progress. Additionally, you will be responsible for exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could impact performance when deploying the model in the real world.
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph
• Five (5) years or more of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
• Understanding data structures, data modeling and software architecture
• Visualizing and manipulating big datasets, both structured and unstructured
• Analyzing ML algorithms that could be utilized to solve a given problem and ranks them by their success probability
• Analyzing errors of the model and design strategies to overcome them
• Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems to automate predictive models
• Performing statistical analysis and fine-tunes utilizing test results
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, and/or Computer Science
• Utilizing modern languages such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Contributing to software architecture and design
• Utilizing AI/ML libraries and frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch
• Working within AWS or other cloud environments
• Experience with probabilistic generative modeling
• Experience applying machine learning to signal processing and/or other time-series data analysis applications
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.