SAIC is looking for a Angular in Washington – Apply Here!
Job ID 2214759
Location REMOTE WORK , DC , US
Date Posted 2022-09-30
Category Information Technology
Subcategory IT Sys Integration
Shift Day Job
Travel Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work Yes
The scope of the contract effort is the IRIS Task Order on the GSA ITDS BPA providing support to the National and Regional software environment for GSA Public Building IT Services (GSA PB-ITS).
PB-ITS has the following objectives for the execution of this work
Need a dynamic full stack Developer to work with the IRIS team. This position will be required to create user interfaces for desktop apps. It will also be a requirement to work on backend code.
• Building top-notch user interfaces with Angular 13 (Java based)
• Write code using Spring for back end
• Collaborating with other cross-functional teams to ensure high-performance of applications
• Troubleshooting issues and solving problems where needed
• Providing tech support for clearing bottlenecks and obstacles
Required Skills in addition to the specific Labor Category (LCAT) requirements in the BPA/Subcontract (individual item’s higher requirements take precedence)
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering/ or related; equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an Angular developer (Preferable Angular 10 and above)
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Oracle
• Ability to write cross-browser compatible code
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Spring and REST
• Preferred Experience in writing Section 508 compliant code.
• Preferred Experience with JAWS accessibility screen reader.
• Ability of obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
This is a fully remote position.
Target salary range $100,001 – $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation’s technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers’ missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.