RIVA Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Network Security Engineer in Washington – Apply Here!
Title: Endpoint Security Engineer
LCAT: Senior Information Security Analyst
Location: Washington, DCÂ
Clearance: All qualified applicants must be able to pass a federal background checkÂ
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
RIVA Solutions Inc. is seeking a Endpoint Security Engineer to support the Information Technology Services Desk and Engineering department for a contract at U. S. Department of Health and Human Services.Â RIVA Solutions Inc. is providing maintenance and operational IT support that includes engineering services for the systems, equipment, hardware, and software.Â The role includes advanced analysis, threat hunting, developing, and improving the quality of detection and response. Leveraging an evolving array of technologies to proactively identify and eliminate threats across HHS global footprint.Â This position is located onsite at HHS in Washington, DC. Telework may be possible, but at the discretion of the customer.
The Endpoint Security EngineerÂ is responsible for leading the planning, development and continued enhancement of administration for the security systems utilized by the Facilities & Security Department. This includes installation, operation and management of these systems, problem solving, and vendor interfacing. This individual will also provide technical training of these current and future systems. In addition, this position is responsible for developing and enhancing the physical security systems utilized. The candidate will focus on the areas of technological and physical enhancement for security, process improvement, quality assurance, and teamwork.
• Provide hardware and software support, troubleshooting and repairs relating to all aspects of the security systems, building automation and fire systems.
• The duties will include enhancement planning, installation, configuration, security and performance tuning of the security systems.
• The resolution of complex problems utilizing cross department resources associated with these applications/systems.
• Remain current on developments in related fields through research and publications.
• Responsible forÂ the management of a security software package consisting of a state-of-the-art electronic physical access control system (ePACS) card access system and video imaging system that includes an IP video management system (VMS) CCTV component, security alarm monitoring and employee badge identification.
• Manages physical key inventory and auditing.
• 7 years of work experience in the electronic security field utilizing ePACS, VMS, locksmith trade, intrusion detection systems.
• Endpoint protection & vulnerability management in a blended environment of major Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows Client/Server, Linux RedHat) PowerShell and Python
• Networking protocols like TCP/IP, DNS for FW, IDS/IPS a must
• Technical documentation and customer service skills
• Experience and familiarity with data monitoring, acquisition and control systems, building control systems, ePACS systems, and fire alarm systems, software/hardware.
• Ability to Provide assistance for the day-to-day operations of the Access management Program, this entails operating Access Control Systems, controlling, distributing, and destruction of HSPD-12 personal identity verification (PIV) cards.
• Experienced in updating and maintaining databases and inventory control of building access cards; scheduling and conducting appointments, visually inspecting identification documents, identifying and reporting discrepancies, and coordinating with HHS OIG Field Offices.
• Cybersecurity and privacy principles used to manage risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data.
• 7+ yearsâ€™ experience, no degree requirement.Â BS preferred
• Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
• U.S. Citizenship or have been a permanent resident for more than 3 years.
• Must be able to achieve a Secret clearance/position of trust.
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is a rapidly growing provider of information Technology and Program Support Services to the United States Federal Government. Headquartered in McLean VA, RIVA has over 500 employees in 20+ states across the US. As we continue to expand our services within Management Consulting, STEM, Cyber AI and Robotic Process Automation, we are looking for highly qualified people to join and thrive with us. VivaLaRIVA!
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
If youâ€™d like to view a copy of the companyâ€™s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email [email protected] If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] This email is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.