PL/SQL Developer at Genuent is becoming INSPYR Solutions
INSPYR Solutions is hiring a Data Warehouse Analyst for our direct client located in the Houston, TX area. This is a long-term contract opportunity that must be worked on a W2 (no C2C). Qualified candidates should send an updated, Word version of their resume to Cara Mason at CMason@.
Job Title: Data Warehouse Analyst
Location: Hybrid 1-2 days in office, Houston, TX 77002
W2 Contract (We are unable to work C2C or provide sponsorship)
Maintenance and support of applications developed using Oracle PL/SQL and Unix and Informatica.
• Get knowledge transfer of Informatica applications to understand the current functionality.
• Assist with providing production support of the Informatica applications. This includes the following:
• Troubleshoot and resolve production tickets.
• Perform root cause analysis of the issue.
• Analyze the Oracle PL/SQL or Unix code to pin-point the issue.
• Analyze the data in the Oracle tables if the issue pertains to data.
• Monitoring of batch processes. Willingness to perform this off hours also during weekdays and weekends.
• Troubleshoot and address job failures as soon as possible. Work with ControlM off-shore group on re-run/re-start instructions of failed jobs. Willingness to perform this off hours during weekdays and weekends.
• Assist with Informatica script migration into new Informatica instance.
• Assist with additional PL/SQL development.
• Willingness and cooperation in working in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant business discipline from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience.
IT experience including
• 12+ years of experience in Software development
• 7+ years of experience in Oracle 11g or higher
• 7+ years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL development
• 7+ years of Informatica Power Center experience
• 5+ years of experience in Unix/Linux shell script development
• 5+ years of experience in a Data Warehouse environment
• 2+ years of development work in a de-regulated utilities business in Texas is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required in order interact with the business team, SME, production support lead, and other team members.
• Flexibility, dedication, and team-spirit is a must
• Python experience is not required but recommended
For Remote PL/SQL Developer roles, visit Remote PL/SQL Developer Roles
SQL Server Developer – Onsite at Dice
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Advent Global Solutions, Inc., is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Day one Onsite
Needed SQL Developer who can work Onsite in Houston, TX and having good exp in writing stored procedures .
Client is migrating there legacy systems.
Principal Escalation Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails/SQL) at Jobot
100% Remote / SaaS platform revolutionizing efficiency / Industry leading compensation!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Craig Rosecrans
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $130,000 – $185,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a fast-growing and profitable SaaS company that is revolutionizing the way global users create time for themselves! Our world is becoming more and more plugged in and our consumers are changing. We are the 1st in the Industry to develop this software solution aimed at enabling humans to be 5X more efficient. We are actively looking for a Principal Customer Support Engineer who will provide tier-2/tier-3 support and resolution to customer issues that require perusing through the code-base as well as working with data to analyze and determine root-cause for reported issues. As such, the successful candidate will work closely with the Support Specialists, Engineering team, and the Go-to-market technical teams.
Why join us?
• Competitive Base Salary
• 100% company paid health plan for employees
• Equity in high-growth start-up (not in lieu of a salary)
• Flexible Hours
• Very generous PTO
• Dental and Vision, FSA, HSA
• Small team, autonomy
• Many more great perks!
Triage, troubleshoot and determine root-cause for complex issues that are escalated by the Support Specialists. These are Tier-2 and Tier-3 tickets that require some code reading and scripting to triage and troubleshoot.
Validate expected behavior or feature/bug categorization for complex workflow related questions initiated as Support Tickets.
Answer workflow and product capability questions in internal issue/escalation channels.
Write scripts to process data and export data based on customer requests for data exports to triage issues or validate solutions
Where feasible, determine solutions or bug-fixes to enable the Engineering team to resolve issues.
Communicate issue details and solution/resolution with a diverse audience including go-to-market team as well as customers.
Document best practices, process improvements etc. to ensure cross-team learning.
Characteristics we love
You have a good working knowledge of SDLC, CI/CD and DevOps processes and associated tech stack such as Git, Jira, etc.
You have intermediate or expert level knowledge in Ruby / Ruby on Rails.
You have prior technical support and escalation process ownership and experience.
You have good knowledge of technical support tool-stacks such as Zendesk, JIRA, etc.
You are a self-starter and can independently drive progress by recognizing what’s required to solve problems.
You hold a penchant for problem solving and ability to communicate complex technical issues and their resolution to a diverse audience.
You have customer facing experience and comfort.
8+ years of relevant experience in an Escalation Support role
Engineering degree in computer engineering or related field
Intermediate to expert level programming skills in Ruby on Rails
Intermediate to expert level programming skills in SQL
Expert level domain knowledge in SDLC processed and associated tech stack (Git, Jira etc.)
Intermediate+ domain knowledge in enabling SaaS technologies such as SSO, Docker/Kubernetes, DevOps etc.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
For Remote Principal Escalation Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails/SQL) roles, visit Remote Principal Escalation Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails/SQL) Roles