Python Developer w/ AWS Remote at CyberCoders
If you are a Python Developer w/ AWS with experience, please read on
We are the creators of industry-leading data privacy and cybersecurity software. We have been named NVTC Tech 100 company for two consecutive years. We also was named Gold Winner in 2021 for Cybersecurity excellence award. We are looking to fill a Python Developer role ASAP.
What You Will Be Doing
Writing code using Python.
What You Need for this Position
What’s In It for You
Salary $160k to 220k
So, if you are a DevOps Cloud Engineer with experience, please apply today
Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WS2-1681614 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Thomas Stampley – Sr. Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
For Remote Python Developer w/ AWS Remote roles, visit Remote Python Developer w/ AWS Remote Roles
Senior Python Developer | REMOTE at TDA Creative
Senior Python Developer | New York City | Fast-growing Start-Up
A fast-growing eCommerce company based in New York City is looking for a talented Senior Python Developer to join their expanding team. They want passionate people who will come on board to work on exceptional projects and web applications.
You will ideally have:
• Expertise in Python, ideally 5+ years
• Great knowledge of Django
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Great testing practices
• Agile project management
• Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing Tech Organization in NYC.
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits on offer!
Python Developer at Archer IT
A Top Hedge Fund in Miami, FL is looking for a Strong Python Developer to help build out the Next Generation Strategic Equity Derivatives Risk Platform from Scratch! Will pay Top Dollar for Talented Individuals!
Python Engineer – FIC RAD (Hybrid on-site 2-3 days per week)
A leading global investment management firm is assembling a new specialized team of engineers, quants and data scientists to offer tactical delivery capabilities to its portfolio and risk managers using python. The team works jointly with portfolio managers, trading, risk and operations.
• Work with portfolio management and risk teams on for rapid prototyping and tactical delivery of solutions.
• Fit into the active culture of our firm, judged by the ability to deliver timely solutions to portfolio and risk managers within the firm.
• Work closely with quants, risk managers and other technologies in New York, London and Singapore to develop multi-asset analytics, stress and VaR for our in-house risk platform
• Three to Five years of development experience with Python (pandas/numpy, etc.) or C++/Java
• BA or Master in computer science or any other scientific fields
• Solid communication skills
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Detail oriented, organized, demonstrating thoroughness and strong ownership of work
• Experience working in a production environment
• Experience with financial mathematics and statistics
• Proficiency in data science stack with Python.
REMOTE Senior Web Application Developer at Jobot
100% REMOTE Senior Web Application Developer / Senior Python Engineer for Growing EDA company
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kyle Choban
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 – $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a growing Semiconductor / IP Management company that has been in business for nearly 20+ years. We have grown to over 30 employees and we continue to expand. Our team is currently looking for a Senior Web Application Developer / Python Developer.
Why join us?
As an Senior Web Developer / Full-Stack Developer in our company, we are able to offer
• A competitive base salary
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
As a Senior Web Application Engineer / Senior Python Developer on our team, we are looking for
• 5+ years of Web-based software development experience
• Python/Django experience
• REST design experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
For Remote REMOTE Senior Web Application Developer roles, visit Remote REMOTE Senior Web Application Developer Roles
Data Engineer (Python), Office of the CTO at Consensys
Remote, US, Office of CTO/Operations Teams, Full Time
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About ConsenSys’s Company Data Team (Office of CTO & Operations)
ConsenSys Data sits within Consensys Software Inc. to help address all our variants of data, break down silos, enable best practices, provide first rate resources, and accelerate our mission of becoming a cutting edge data driven organization. We are using a mix of providing some centralized data engineering functions as a shared service, while enabling our business units to make great data decisions with their own data functions.
ConsenSys Software Inc. is a wide organization with each individual business unit facing unique data challenges. Infura needs to provide real time analytics on top of a data pipeline doing billions of events per day. MetaMask Swaps needs to provide financial accounting for a purely on chain data source. Truffle needs to track developer engagement across the open source ecosystem.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a data engineer to join our shared data engineering team, with a goal of helping to build, maintain and evolve our data warehouse to support the organization.
You will join a team to work with the business to ensure we have a first class data warehouse supporting our business units and our business decision making. Some of the key areas you will help ensure we are doing well are:
• data quality
• data governance
• master data management
• Understanding of the business and data strategy
• Contribute to the collection, storage, management, quality, and protection of data
• Implementing data privacy policies and complying with data protection regulations
• Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of data collection to executive members and staff
• Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools
• Knowledge of real time streaming data pipelines
• Governance: Advising on, monitoring, and governing enterprise data
• Operations: Enabling data usability, availability, and efficiency
• Innovation: Driving enterprise digital transformation innovation, cost reduction, and revenue generation
• Analytics: Supporting analytics and reporting on products, customers, operations, and markets
Who we’re looking for:
• Personal and/or Professional involvement in web3 (crypto, tokens, NFTs, dev tooling, dapps, DAOs, blockchain, courses, etc.)
• 5+ years of overall working experience in an enterprise engineering domain
• Tech stack you’ll work within: Python, SQL, LookML/Looker, BigQuery
• Preferably focused on a company’s operational data (pulling, analyzing, ETL, consolidating, integrating, building out pipelines, etc.)
• Experience collecting external on-chain market data from the web3 environment.
• Proficient in Python and SQL programming (building scripts from scratch)
• Well versed with popular frameworks like Pandas, Flask, Airflow, Apache Beam etc.
• Experience with any one cloud technologies i.e Google BigQuery (GCP), AWS or Azure (GCP preferred)
• Hands on experience with Cloud function, Big Query, DataFlow, Cloud Run, Airflow etc.
• Strong with Linux Commands and Shell Scripting
• Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
• Experience building CI/CD pipelines
• Knowledge of any one SCM tools like Git, BitBucket etc.
• Strong knowledge on Terraform scripting
• Enthusiasm for shipping high-quality code and helping peers do the same
• Understanding of web development practices and terminology
• Hands-on experience with Kafka
• Hand-on experience with Apache Spark (py-spark preferred)
• You’re a MetaMask user!
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/.
For Remote Data Engineer (Python), Office of the CTO roles, visit Remote Data Engineer (Python), Office of the CTO Roles