Raytheon Technologies is looking for a Cloud Software Engineer in Sterling – Apply Here!
Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) is seeking Senior Software Engineers with Cloud development expertise to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
– Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity software capabilities.
– Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments.
– Capable of quality technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product training.
– Capable of supporting risk assessments and developing risk mitigation countermeasures.
– U.S. Citizenship
– Active Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
– Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
– Experience with cloud-oriented development using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
– Experience and familiarity with AWS
– Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design.
– Possesses or quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines.
– Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC).
– Basic understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques.
– Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber.
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
This position is eligible for a Sign On Bonus dependent on the candidates skill.
This position is eligible for Relocation.
Location: Dulles or Sterling, VA
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.