PwC is looking for a SAP in Richmond – Apply Here!
Industry/Sector: TMT X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career in our SAP Program Management Office (PMO) practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
In joining our PMO team, you’ll have the opportunity to help our clients maximize the value of their SAP investment. Our Program and Project delivery and Cross Functional Solution Architecture team enables SAP business transformations to stay focused on the desired business outcomes. Our team’s comprehensive approach to project governance tailored for large scale SAP transformation initiatives help simplify delivery, drive transparency, and create more effective, efficient business led, technology enabled engagements for our clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
• Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
• Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
• Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
• Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
• Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
• Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
• Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
• Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
• Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success with consulting, designing, implementing, supporting and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium-sized consulting engagements within the SAP product suite, including:
• Assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP packaged solutions and improving business processes;
• Demonstrating proven specialization and understanding of ITIL v3 or other Service-based principles, including an obtained ITIL and\or Run SAP certifications;
• Managing large software applications, gathering internal and external client requirements for the management of those applications in implementation and production settings, and turning those requirements into client-specific, compliant, cost competitive solutions;
• Interacting with experienced client buyers and/or influencers and making a contribution to the development of new business including designing, costing documenting, proposing and transitioning the technical solution;
• Developing complex onsite implementation and outsourcing proposals (from deal qualification through transition to delivery);
• Demonstrating intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success with the SAP product suite leading or assisting with technical development efforts and off-shore development resources;
• Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful SAP solutions, especially RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development;
• Identifying and addressing client needs and communicating value propositions, managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
• Evaluating new support processes, models, pricing, and tools and related competitive offerings delivered by other SAP Service providers;
• Collaborating and coordinating with Technical, Solution, Sales, Pricing, and Operations teams to interpret client RFP requirements, and craft solutions that satisfy those requirements; and,
• Developing strategy, as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients, and internal staff and management, such as presentation slides, practice marketing materials, change management plans and/or project plans, workshops and whitepapers, practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, and/or other standard business communications.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more:
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act:
For positions in New York City, visit the following link for pay range information: