Publicis Groupe is looking for a Drupal in Washington – Apply Here!
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers.
We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of the next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
• Translate and realize business requirements constructing technical concepts and designs based on industry standard best practices and techniques
• Develop modules, integrations and themes analyzing and recommending community contributed modules to be used as baseline (if deemed necessary).
• Develop new code and / or provide maintenance and enhancements to existing code based upon a solid understanding of technical design
• Works with other Drupal team members on the development of website(s) and web applications
• Estimate and deliver on development tasks with high level of accuracy in an agile environment
• Validate and review Code developed by other developers and deploy to higher environments
• Closely work with the Product Owner and Creative Lead to analyze and understand the client’s requirements
• Work with the Architects and developers on the project to ensure the product being developed is of a high quality, factoring in maintainability, performance and scalability
• Be abreast with latest / greatest developments to the Drupal framework and contributed modules
• Identify issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
• Proactively identify, research, and solve technical challenges. Contribute to the Innovation ideas for the project
• Work with the technical architect to create Drupal solution designs.
• Develop and enhance custom modules using Drupal best practices.
• Work with Agile team to estimate and prioritize stories for designed solutions.
• Lead migrations from Drupal 7 to Drupal 9 for enterprise-scale Drupal web sites.
• Experience with Drupal caching on a highly trafficked web site. Including properly implementing Drupal Developer Skills, 5 years Drupal experience, at least 2 years being 8 / 9 experience
• Provide technical development and analysis across all project types. Specifically focuses on scalable enterprise-level projects.
• Deploy build artifacts to various tiers following repeatable processes using Acquia tooling.
• Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
• Lead Drupal version upgrades, including patch re-rolling, new issue identification and deployment planning.
• Mentor team members on development best practices and participate in code reviews.
• Define and develop automated build, test and deployment scripts using Acquia Pipelines, Jenkins or other tools.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application issues through debugging, testing and product verification.
• Support the team in establishing, and documenting, best practices, design patterns, and coding standards.
• Demonstrable experience creating custom modules using Drupal services and APIs, as well as writing unit / behavioral tests for that code.
• Experience troubleshooting, debugging and patching Drupal core and contrib module issues.
• Experience with multi-lingual sites using content moderation and content translation.
Education : Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Projects this role will support : Development, Enhancement projects using Drupal technology
Possible career-paths : Module & Team Lead and Architect
Benefits of Working Here :
• Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
• 16 paid holidays throughout the year
• Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
• Tuition reimbursement
• Corporate gift matching program
Last updated : 2022-11-17