Proven Process Group is looking for a SAP in Madison – Apply Here!
Title: IT / SAP Application Manager
Location: Madison, WI – Hybrid Onsite required
Type: Perm Position
We’re looking for an IT / SAP Application Manager to lead teams on an S4 Hana Greenfield implementation, ideally, someone with great experience with complex integrations.
This person will drive the tactical, and day-to-day aspects as well as bridge IT and business domains with their understanding of BOTH the business strategy AND the ERP initiative.
• Current state assessment and documentation.
• Identify opportunities to standardize or simplify processes for the business using SAP’s functionality.
• Translates business needs to business requirements, and user stories, to collaborate with solution architects, then supports architects and developers.
• Team with vendors, communicate technical requirements and oversee the execution, and team with Infrastructure and Operations to create a release plan.
• Plan and oversee upgrades, and then ensure adherence to the SAP license agreement.
• 8+ years overall experience in SAP Applications
• 3-5 years of SAP BASIS OR SAP Security OR SAP Integrations experience (like Web Services, Java connectors, REST APIs to communicate with non-SAP apps.
• Experience working in ERP project implementations.
• Experience working with SAP S/4 HANA
• Experience working with vendors, cloud-based solutions, product roadmaps, and support lifecycles.
• Excellent and effective communicator.
• SAP certifications are a plus.
130-140K + bonus eligible + full benefits, relocation assistance may be available
Proven Process Group is Growing and serving clients nationally. Our team at PPG is made up of experienced partners with a straightforward, value-driven process and dedication to communication, positioning us beyond a typical staffing firm. We’re invested in the future of our client’s businesses and our candidate’s careers, and we take pride in building and leveraging relationships that have the potential to transform an organization.
Proven Process Group has local roots and national breadth and offers permanent placement as well as contract and consulting services. We focus on engineering and information technology environments, including senior, principal, chief, and leadership engineering roles. We also fill roles in modern software environments, including senior software engineer and analyst, technical lead, architect, and leadership roles.
Reach out today – We’re looking forward to hearing from you!