Piper Companies is looking for a Information Security Analyst in Springfield – Apply Here!
Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join our Cyber Security Operations Center Support (CSOC) team located in Springfield, VA. The Cyber Security Analyst will be working on our mission-centric NRO program.
Active Top-secret Clearance Is Required
• ***TS/SCI w/Polygraph ****
Cyber Security Analyst Responsibilities:
• Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
• Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
• Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations.
• Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
• Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
• Prepare reports; communicate system status.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Cyber Security Analyst Requirements:
• Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related field
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• CSSP-IR certification required (CEH preferred)
• IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification required
• Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Experience working in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
Security Clearance Requirements:
TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Compensation for the Cyber Security Analyst:
• Salary Range: $105,000-$130,000+(based on experience)
• Comprehensive Benefits
Keywords: Cyber security, cyber-security, cyber security analyst, cyber, cyber security engineer, detection, cybersecurity, cyber security operations, NRO, DOD, government, CIA, army, airforce, top-secret, top secret, ts, ts sci, ts/sci, tssci, sci, ci, ci poly, counterintelligence, ci polygraph, polygraph, fsp, full scope, full-scope, polygraphs, poly, federal, government, defense, dod, military, army, navy, air force, air-force, airforce, intelligence, intel, ic, agency, infrastructure, information technology, it, junior network engineer, mid network engineer, senior network engineer, permanent, dmv, dc, Washington dc, district of columbia, va, virginia, northern virginia, nova, Chantilly, Fairfax, loudoun, herndon, reston, centreville, arlington, alexandria, clarendon, rosslyn, ballston, crystal city, pentagon city, md, Maryland, hybrid, remote, onsite, lan/wan, active directory, ad, remedy, security+ce, security+, sec+, comptia, ccna, ccna security, gicsp, gsec, sscp, casp+, casp, cissp, iat ii, iat 2, army national guard, national guard, FBI, bureau, investigation, critical information, nation