Peraton is looking for a Salesforce in Herndon – Apply Here!
Peraton is seeking an experienced Salesforce Architect to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Herndon, VA. The ideal candidate will become part of Peraton’s Department of State (DOS) Consular Systems Modernization (CSM) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). This initiative will modernize over 90 legacy systems over the period of 10 years and consolidate the operational environment under a common technology framework in order to better support the services provided to CA’s customers. The journey to the cloud is a key consideration for modernization of the Consular Affair’s applications. We will initially develop selected business and technical capabilities on Salesforce CRM platform and evaluate its feasibility. This will include evaluating effectiveness of the public facing online applications built on Salesforce platform, support unique digital workflows for internal consular staff, and data integrations using API-led connectivity to legacy systems.
Roles and Responsibilities may include:
• Lead development teams on the appropriate use of platform technology
• Design and build high-performance technical solutions on Salesforce platform
• Design sound and scalable technical solutions on the platform that meet end-to-end integration requirements
• Present technical solutions to clients, including limitations and design trade-offs, from inception through successful implementation
• Bachelor’s degree and at least ten (10) years’ professional experience, OR four (4) years of additional relevant experience in lieu of degree
• 5+ years of hands-on implementation experience designing sound and scalable technical solutions on the platform that meet end-to-end integration requirements
• 3+ years of experience in an architect role on large scale Salesforce implementations
• Experience working in an Agile development environment with multiple modern languages (e.g. Java, .NET, Ruby)
• Demonstrate knowledge, skills and capabilities to design and build high-performance technical solutions on Salesforce platform
• Demonstrate an understanding of and ability to architect solutions to address security complexities, mechanisms, and data integration capabilities on the platform
• Experience presenting and effectively communicating technical solutions to clients, including limitations and design tradeoffs, from inception through successful implementation Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience with technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
• Hands-on, full life-cycle Salesforce implementation experience with strong expertise in modules such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and
• Experience working within a Scaled Agile framework
• Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA)
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Salary Minimum: $72,500
Salary Mid: $145,000
Salary Maximum: $181,300
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.Experience