Parsons Corporation is looking for a Network Security Engineer in Annapolis Junction – Apply Here!
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Network Security Engineer/ Analyst to join our team! Are you ready to be part of a cutting-edge cybersecurity project that will make a huge impact on the security of DOD/Intel community? If you’re interested in leveraging and honing your systems engineering analysis and reporting skills to gather, distill, and provide critical insights into cybersecurity vulnerability assessments of mission-critical government systems, we have the ideal role for you to start your new career path at Parsons!
You will play an integral role and have experience with Networking and information security experience with a cybersecurity background. In this role your strong understanding of security and applying security engineering principles will be critical in the analysis and assessment of architectures, components, systems, threat sources and vulnerabilities to ascertain relative risk to mission. The ideal candidate will generate system evaluations and reports. To include developing and support briefings to key stakeholders
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
• 3+ Years of Network and Information Security experience
• Knowledge of broadband networking technologies and transport systems. Understanding of cyber defense concepts and technologies.
• Experience with cybersecurity services and common practices to include dAM, IDS, network protocols, Zero Trust and network architecture development.
• Experience with architectural and security engineering support and guidance for enterprise architectures and engineering solutions to identify and define cybersecurity frameworks, architectures, mitigations and protection requirements.
• Strong understanding of security to apply security engineering principles in the analysis and assessment of architectures, components, systems, threat sources and vulnerabilities to ascertain relative risk to mission.
• Active TS/SCI + Polygraph
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring
• Cybersecurity-relevant analysis experience (basic host and/or network analysis experience)
• Experience with Cybersecurity Assessment a plus.
• Experience in computer network defense, software, and standards used across DoD would be beneficial
• Cybersecurity certification (Sec+, CISSP, Net +)
• Familiarity with Space or Weapons system development, sustainment, and security operations
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
Top Secret SCI w/Polygraph
This position is part of our Federal Solutions team.
Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation’s most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.
We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!