Open Systems Technologies Corporation is looking for a Full-stack Web Developer in Chantilly – Apply Here!
Open Systems Technologies Corporation (OST) is seeking a Full Stack Developer (Angular) responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of software development for an existing application in production. This role includes the technical analysis of requirements, development of the software, automated testing, builds, deployment, monitoring, and feedback. Work is mostly remote, with 3 days on-site every 2 weeks in Washington DC (Gallery Place) Primary Responsibilities: * Analyze requirements to design and develop user interfaces and/or middle-tier application code for an AWS-based system
• Develop middle-tier services and business logic using Spring Boot (Java, Spring, Hibernate) and REST APIs
• Document the application components design
• Develop wireframes or diagrams for UI or services design and architecture
• Environment and tools configuration, updates and other maintenance tasks
• Support release deployments and resolve production issues; respond to user queries
Required Skills: * CLEARANCE: Top Secret
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
• Must have experience with Angular
• 8-10 years of experience with programming and software development including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems. * 5 years of experience architecting software solutions based on customer requirements
• 5 years of experience leading technical teams
• 3 years of experience designing and implementing automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting platform
• Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining 24/7 availability BENEFITS Our company OST has been operating since 1996 and have various contracts with Government agencies. We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes 3 weeks paid time off, 2 weeks Holiday pay, medical/dental coverage, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D, 401k with up to 4% match, and end of year profit sharing paid out in 401k.