OneSpan is looking for a C++ Developer in Vienna – Apply Here!
The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join our international and diverse R&D team. This position is open to candidates who have their residence in Austria.
You will design and develop our core solutions related to user authentication. You will join an international collaboration of 3 development teams using Scrum framework in order to succeed in delivering top level quality to the market.
As a new employee, you will get up to speed quickly thanks to our on-boarding training and mentoring program during the first few months with OneSpan. We believe in team spirit and collegiality, as it is crucial in achieving our common goals! A pleasant working environment brings out the best in people.
• Work towards fulfilling sprint goals in a self-organizing SCRUM team
• Work with the software development team to define, develop, and deliver appropriate software solutions to business problems using C++.
• Assist in all software development lifecycle activities, including analysis, design, code and test of software based on C++, Java, & Script languages
• Create development of platform independent software for use on Windows, Linux systems (RHEL, SLES, CentOS, Ubuntu) and Docker
• Assist in increasing software reliability and accountability
• Assist creation and improvement of product suite build system (CMake, Visual Studio, GNU make, Jenkins Continuous integration)
• Assist refactoring and improvement in End-to-end test automation system (Citrus tests, SOAP)
• At least 3 years of experience in software development in C++
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or Engineering or similar university degree or equivalent practice
• High experience in developing platform independent code
• High experience in working with big code bases
• Able to read upon complex code very quickly and implement design changes into a complex system
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and work discipline
• Result oriented, organizational committed, adaptable, and initiative
• High learning attitude and like to work in a team
• Experience on Linux as well knowledge in SQL Databases, Java, and scripting (e.g. bash & windows) is a great benefit.
• Knowledge/experience of/in SCRUM development teams
• Knowledge on developing web applications would be a benefit
• You are fluent in English
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.
Back to job listings