OCH Technologies, LLC is looking for a MERN Stack in Sterling – Apply Here!
OCH Technologies is hiring a Full Stack Web Application Developer for a position supporting the FAA’s NAS Defense Program.
The Software Developer will provide Full Stack Web Application Development and Documentation support for the FAA. Candidate must have strong expertise in React, Node.js, and MongoDB. GeoServer expertise is a plus. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or engineering with 5+ years of relevant experience is required. Must be US Citizen and eligible for Secret clearance.
• Developing Web Applications using React, Node.js, MongoDB, and GIS technologies. Developing test cases and unit tests using Jest, react-testing-library, etc. Participating in team coding exercises, paired programming, and performing code reviews and pull-request approvals.
• Developing and supporting docker-based web applications
• Implementing CI/CD systems
• Utilization of Atlassian products including JIRA, Bitbucket, and Confluence
• Developing System Documentation including System Design Documents, Software Architecture documentation, Diagrams, etc.
• Assisting with User Training and development of training materials
• Requirements gathering, testing, and providing configuration management including software release management, automated pipeline support, and containerization support
• Supporting Technical and Maintenance activities including security and deficiency assessments, resolution of technical issues affecting system performance, architecture development and system modernization recommendations
• Information System Security Support including development of system documentation for security authorization, FAA Security Order compliance, cost analysis for security risk mitigation, and security documentation updates
• Additional Responsibilities:
• Provide guidance to team members and facilitate cross-group coordination and collaboration
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Science
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
• Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
• Candidate must have the ability to hold and maintain a Secret Clearance
• This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require OCH Technologies to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.
• Sterling, VA or Remote is a possibility depending on experience. Occasional Travel to FAA facilities may be required.