NTT DATA is looking for a Express JS in Chicago – Apply Here!
Req ID: 201796
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr. NodeJS Developer to join our team in Chicago, Illinois. The candidate for this role must be located within a commutable distance to Chicago, Illinois. This role will be hybrid – working in client office 1-2 days per week.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Manages the lifecycle of specific IT applications and their delivery to the client’s organization
• Designs technology solutions by modeling requirements and applying standard application methodology best practices
• Understands and interprets requirements by probing for information, facilitating consensus building, and synthesizing and translating ideas into actionable solutions and intellectual properties
• Plans, conducts, and leads critical IT application projects
• Manages user expectations regarding appropriate milestones and deadlines
• Serves as technical consultant to leaders in the client’s IT organization and functional user groups
• Imparts technical expertise to less experienced team members
• Minimum of 5 years of Experience in server-side templating languages, front-end technologies
• Minimum of 4 years of Experience with common API formats (e.g., JSON, XML, Websockets)
• Minimum of 3 years of Experience in Microservices Architecture with Spring Boot and Docker
• Minimum of 3 years of Experience in RESTful Microservices using Spring boot
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Front End, Consulting, Developer, XML, Programmer, Technology
• Start apply with Xing
• Apply Now
• Please wait…