Novetta is looking for a Cloud network Engineer in Washington – Apply Here!
Job Description :
Accenture Federal Services is seeking a Cloud Network Engineer to support cloud migration efforts for existing on-prem infrastructure.
This position will be responsible for analyzing existing network models to support hybridization and cloud migration architecture for existing on-premise wide-area and local-area networks (WAN / LAN).
This position will support the Cloud Solutions Architect in driving existing networks towards cloud migration. The candidate will have a range of task areas, including data management and governance, security assessment and authorization activities, and evaluating and assessing current network models to help drive requirements for change
Responsibilities include :
• Support the engineering effort of existing on-premise networks towards cloud hybridization and migration
• Assess existing wide-area network (WAN) and local-area network (LAN) environments in relation to technical and operational limitations
• Help drive modernization of existing networks to support high availability, redundancy, and resiliency across mission space
• Support ATO and security assessment and authorization efforts for on-premise, hybrid, and cloud environments
Here’s what you need :
• Minimum of five (5) years progressive technical or functional experience in a selected technical area or specialty skill
• Extensive experience in working with cloud service providers and cloud web hosting platforms
• Must have the ability to maintain TS / SCI
Bonus points if you have :
• Thorough understanding of VMWare stacks , virtualization, and associated technologies
• Thorough understanding of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS across disparate Cloud Service Providers (CSP)
• Thorough understanding of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or Oracle Cloud
• Thorough understanding of Cross Domain Solutions (CDS), Diodes, and System Interconnections
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems, Microsoft Exchange Server
• Thorough understanding of Linux operating systems administration and associated hardware
• Ability to effectively communicate to senior executives and break down complex technical concepts to present simplified solutions
• Ability to effectively collaborate in a high performance team environment
• Experience supporting high protection network environments / systems
Security Clearance :
An active TS / SCI clearance is required to start
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
COVID-19 update :
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.
Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization.
As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed.
If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process.
Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
Last updated : 2022-11-14