Northrop Grumman is looking for a C++ Developer in Hollywood – Apply Here!
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work – and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems (NGDS) is looking for a Software Developer based out of Hollywood, MD. Our Team works on state of the art Mission Planning systems.
• Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
• Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
• Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements; prepares operating instructions;.
• Ensures software standards are met. This is a dual level opportunity. We are open to candidates that qualify for a level 2 or level 3.
Level 2 Requirements
• 2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters; High School Diploma / Equivalent with 6 Years of experience may accepted in lieu of degree .
• 1 year of work experience in C#
• 1 year of work experience any of the following: Java, C/C++
• Active Secret Clearance
• Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Top Secret Clearance and Special Program Access (SAP) is required. Level 3 Requirements:
• 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; High School Diploma / Equivalent with 9 Years of experience may accepted in lieu of degree .
• 2 years of work experience in C#
• 3 years of work experience any of the following: Java, C/C++
• Active Secret Clearance
• Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Top Secret Clearance and Special Program Access (SAP) is required. Preferred Qualifications:
• Proficiency in C#
• Excellent communication and organizational skills; strong interpersonal and analytic skills
• Works well in a team-environment
• Previous in-depth domain knowledge of program software design and code preferred
• Familiarity with XML and XML schemas
• Experience working in Agile teams
• Experience developing User Interfaces using WPF and XAML
• Familiar with Object Oriented Design and Software Design Patterns
• Current DoD Top Secret Clearance
• Current SCI/SAP access
Salary Range: $85,000 USD – $123,600 USD
Salary Range 2: $101,000 USD – $152,200 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.