Nagarro is looking for a Computer Vision Engineer in Fort Washington – Apply Here!
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere worldwide (16000+ experts across 30 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That’s where you come in!
• Position: Computer Vision Software Engineer
• Location: Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
• Work closely with multi-site software teams to coordinate with your counterparts from around the globe to deliver software features that support advanced packaging equipment.
• Reviewing and co-specifying requirements.
• Work with system engineers to draft proposals for value-added vision features/solutions to improve machine UPH/Accuracy/MTBA.
• Interacts with other subsystem engineers (Mechanical, Electrical, Motion etc.) and helps to assess different design alternatives for pros/cons.
• Designing and coding the software using C++ language.
• Implementation and testing.
• Support advanced packaging equipment demo, qualification and buy off in-house or at international customer sites.
• Experience in software design and implementation.
• Proficient in C++ and Object Oriented Analysis & Object Oriented Design Methodologies
• Experiences with C++ in a .NET development environment.
• Deep theoretical & practical background in Applied Mathematics, Optimization, Signal Processing and , Object/Pattern Recognition.
• Experience in debugging and bring-up of prototype HW/SW systems including optics, illumination, imaging sensors, and their interactions with motion systems
• Experience with developing C++ real-time image processing algorithms under Win32 and MFC, Linux, TCP/IP Networking, multithreading, and inter-process communication.
• Experience with 3rd party imaging tools/APIs/SDKs such as MIL (matrox imaging library), Matlab, OpenCV or other open-source libraries is a plus point.
• Experience or exposure in using machine learning techniques such as developing a high-level image scene classifier and/or applying adaptive vision algorithms based on features extraction and data mining, ability to construct the whole system from concept development, data collection, real-time implementation to field deployment.
• Prior experience in the architecture, design and development of real-time control software for semiconductor equipment with software preferred.
• Bachelor’s in computer science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related fields.
Disclaimer: Nagarro is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination based on race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or marital status.