mroads is looking for a Data Engineers in McLean – Apply Here!
Mroads is looking for a “Data Engineer with Data Modeling experience” for its client Goldman Sachs. This is a long-term, hybrid role out of their Dallas, TX office.
This position is responsible for designing, developing and supporting applications which cover a wide spectrum of asset classes such as Loans, Repurchase Agreements (Repos), Asset-Backed Securities and Derivatives.
Advantages of working in this role:
#1 This opportunity is with Goldman Sachs
#2 Has a great potential to increase your base pay substantially
#3 Offers very good work-life balance
#4 This is a long-term position, and has the potential to convert to full-time after 1 year
#5 This is a Hybrid opportunity in the heart of Dallas, TX
#6 We provide benefits that include medical coverage, 401K, paid holidays and accrued PTO
• Manage and scale data pipelines from internal and external data sources and drive data quality across data products.
• Build and operationalize the minimally inclusive data necessary for the enterprise data and analytics initiatives.
• Drive automation through effective metadata management.
• Work with business teams, engineers and other stakeholders to understand data requirements.
• Create and maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models based on use cases including transactional, integration, data warehouse and analytical systems.
• Articulating modelling principles to other modelers and business users.
• Lead and participate in design workshops to facilitate an understanding of business data needs and how they are mapped to the data model.
• Support review, sign-off and adoption of data models in collaboration with global businesses, architecture and delivery teams.
• Work in an agile environment focused on the most important deliverable for our clients.
• Working on SQL / DB Programming is an integral part of the position and the candidate is expected to write the corresponding code. Active contributor to code development in projects and services.
• This position will consist of SQL and Data Engineering majority of the time, with some data modeling expected as well.
• 4+ years of experience with SQL and Java or Python.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in data management disciplines including data integration, modeling, optimization and data quality.
• Understanding of data storage and impact of relational and NoSQL databases.
• 2+ years in Data Modeling tools such as LEGEND or ERWin or ER/Studio or PowerDesigner
• Solid working knowledge of Advanced Analytics and Business intelligence concepts (e.g., reporting, data analysis, ETL, data warehouse, data lake, visualization tools, dashboards).
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, data management, information systems, information science or a related quantitative field is required.