Mozilla is looking for a AR/VR in Philadelphia – Apply Here!
The Hubs team is hiring a lead product marketing manager to help bring new products and services related to the 3D immersive web to life. The Hubs team is fully distributed, and works across UTC+2 to UTC-7.
We’re seeking a product marketing manager to lead some of our most exciting projects, working cross-functionally across teams to develop our go-to-market strategy for Hubs. Ideally, you have a thorough knowledge of the games or immersive technology industry, and a creative vision for what the open metaverse could be. You are always looking for innovative, efficient methods to handle complex projects and unique ways to understand audiences, and excel at coordinating between team members to deliver projects.
This role is on the Hubs leadership team, where you will be responsible for our marketing and communication planning and direction. We are a small team, and this is a hands-on role that involves both strategy and execution.
As a Staff Product Marketing Manager at Mozilla, you will .
• Be a business partner with key stakeholders across multi-disciplined functional teams
• Ensure goals, objectives, roles and requirements of the project or campaign are clearly defined at kick-off
• Effectively drive 3- 5 simultaneous marketing projects
• Facilitate relationships between teams, moving process forward, finding resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress
• Communicate clearly across projects and people through status meetings and agendas, project wiki, project plans and regular status emails
• Work with design and product teams to establish stories and campaign ideas related to Hubs releases
• Track activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps
• Contribute and present marketing updates to senior leadership at quarterly business reviews
Your Professional Profile
• 5-8 years project or program management in marketing or interactive industry
• High level understanding of developer and creative design tools and processes
• Background in 3D experiences, virtual and augmented reality, or games
• Agile and/or Scrum experience
• Operate effectively within a flat, globally distributed organization and lead integrated teams, including collaborating with product marketing, privacy, creative, and others
• Comfortable with proposing marketing strategies and campaign ideas, working with digital marketing, and community
• Strong communication across projects, global time zones, key partners and project teams
• You are self-motivated, capable of self-managing your time well, and work efficiently without supervision
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose