Morgan Franklin is looking for a Build Engineer in Virginia Beach – Apply Here!
Why Work Here?
MorganFranklin Consulting is a management advisory firm that works with leading businesses and government to address complex and transformational finance, technology, cybersecurity, and business objectives.
MorganFranklin’s cybersecurity practice helps clients across the globe to solve their most critical cybersecurity needs. From consulting and implementation to managed services and project resourcing, we work to safeguard assets by identifying risks, developing and maturing cybersecurity programs, and implementing solutions that support and meet business goals. Custom tailored and business-aligned service offerings include:
• Strategy and GRC
• Cybersecurity Operations
• Identity & Access Management
• Incident Response & Risk Intelligence
• Application Security
• Managed Security Services Provider
• This is a Vaco employment opportunity aligned to MorganFranklin’s cybersecurity offering (Vaco LLC, DBA MorganFranklin Cyber ).
• Learn what it means to truly own your career and be a part of a growing organization with a big, bold future.
What Will You Do?
The ideal candidate is motivated, designing for scale, adoption of best practices around security, continuous integration, configuration management, infrastructure as code and has a strong interest in cloud engineering and DevOps solutions. Working closely with the rest of the engineering team, you will help ensure we are building high quality systems with monitoring best practices, build and enhance automated solutions, accelerate customer value delivery, and minimize human interactions with systems. We are seeking highly collaborative, creative and intellectually curious DevOps Engineers who are passionate about forming and implementing cutting-edge cloud computing capabilities.
• Work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into the production AWS environment and ensure their ongoing support once there.
• Gain a deep application-level knowledge of the systems as well as contributing to their overall design.
• Be a DevOps champion – work closely with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle.
• Dive deep into the software stack to troubleshoot as needed.
• Build engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications in the production environment.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment and operations.
• Build from the ground up reliable infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly scalable services.
• Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they are creating.
What Do You Need to Succeed?
• 2-5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in the software industry.
• Hands on experience on cloud services like AWS, Google cloud, azure, etc.
• Experience with tools like chef, puppet, ansible, etc.
• Experience with infrastructure as code tools terraform or cloud formation.
• Experience with different queuing systems like rabbitmq, kafka, sqs, etc.
• Ability to create infra services for both cloud as well as on premise deployment.
• Basic knowledge of networking concepts like subnets, etc.
• Experience with containers and orchestration tools like kubernetes.
• Experience working in a startup.
• Exposure to Linux, EC2 Security, EC2 Balances, Automation Tools, AWS CLI,S3, Cloud Watch & Cloud Trail, SSH, Docker, Git, MLAB, Jenkins, Circle CI, Nagios, Jmeter & Blazemeter are must.
• Knowledge on MongoDB, Python/Django, data structure and algorithms would be added advantage.
• Experience with Rundeck is a plus