Microsoft is looking for a Cloud Security Analyst in Washington – Apply Here!
We are the front line that helps protect customers that use Microsoft’s Cloud platform and online services. This role requires the successful candidate to lead a highly-experienced team of security triage analysts, in addition to working closely with other teams across Microsoft’s Cyber Defense Operations Center (CDOC).
One of the most important parts of being successful will be driving a diverse and inclusive culture. If you are passionate about protecting Microsoft, its customers then this opportunity may be for you. We are a fast-paced team that constantly provides new opportunities to learn and grow. Responsibilities Responsibilities:
• Lead and Manage the CDOC- Azure SOCs US Triage Team
• Drive the team’s precision and speed of triage, and efficiency in response.
• Accountable for operational performance including real-time SLA management, development of data driven business metrics, escalation, and communication.
• Drive key business KPIs and be accountable for operational SLA performance.
• Deliver business insights and drive improvements into the products, process, and technology.
• Transform the business to scale with the growth in the Microsoft Cloud.
• Drive prioritization of significant security events across the operations center and incident response team.
• Guide and/or manage technical response during critical incidents.
Qualifications Required Qualifications and Experience:
• 4+ years of demonstrated leadership or management experience.
• 5+ years Security Operations, Incident Response, or Engineering experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge within the cybersecurity domain.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking, or quantitative and analytical skills.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.