MEANstack.org is looking for a MEAN Stack in Newark – Apply Here!
Job Title: MEAN Stack Developer
• We are hiring full-stack developers
• If you are self-driven individuals who love to find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure.
• If you are passionate about building high – performance, rich web applications that can scale for B2B SaaS Product businesses.
• If you are curious and collaborative, excited about learning new technologies, have a demonstrated engineering mind, passionate about tackling the hard problems in technology, love to create and iterate on the products, platforms and tools of the future, and – Collaboratively partner with our clients to drive their success.
• * You will work in :
• Small, multi-disciplinary, fast-moving teams that co-build new digital products, services.
• Experiences based on innovative ideas. You will play a critical role in building solutions from scratch, iterating quickly, and getting them client market-ready.
• Responsibilities :
• You would be part of a team which is responsible for building and modernising applications, Cloud migrations to drive customer usage, growth and reduce TCO, you would .
• You will study existing legacy applications and understand the functional aspects and convert them to requirements, use those requirements to design and develop open-source web applications.
• Be responsible for designing and architecting Software Solutions to cater to application build and or modernisation agenda.
• Be responsible for gathering of Software functional and non-functional requirements, validation of those requirements, doing technical feasibility analysis for challenges.
• Be responsible for participating in the requirements, estimation process and user stories creation.
• Ensuring the best practices of software engineering are adhered to and architecture of open source applications is security designed and architected.
• You will write clean code, scalable and reliable code that can be reused, and follow software engineering.
• Design and test applications to ensure cross-platform responsiveness and efficiency for mobile. Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
• You will technically guide fellow developers on technical topics of AngularNode.
• You will build CICD pipelines and implement DevOps for the applications which are re-written.
• Guide the Team Technically and resolve the technical issues which the Development Team is facing.
Required Technical Skills :
• Demonstrated experience in building modernising applications.
• Expertise in Open Source Technologies including Angular and NodeJS.
• Expertise in RDBMS e.g. MySQL and PostgreSQL.
• Expertise in CICD tools and processes.
• Expertise in Server and infrastructure Management, Deployment of Applications, and DevOps.
• Expertise in Release Management, Code Management Tools like GitHub, GitLab, etc.
• Understanding of Agile Processes.
• Hands-On Experience in building Web Services REST APIs.
• Expertise in Web Fundamentals, MVC Architecture, relational databases, SQL, Web servicesespecially REST APIs.
• Cater to non-functional requirements related to security and performance.
• Experience in building and deploying applications on AWS is a definite advantage.
• Creating secure RESTful-based web services in XML and JSON.