MEANstack.org is looking for a MEAN Stack in Addison – Apply Here!
Job Title: MEAN Stack Developer
We are hiring full-stack developers If you are self-driven individuals who love to find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. If you are passionate about building high – performance, rich web applications that can scale for B2B SaaS Product businesses. If you are curious and collaborative, excited about learning new technologies, have a demonstrated engineering mind, passionate about tackling the hard problems in technology, love to create and iterate on the products, platforms and tools of the future, and – Collaboratively partner with our clients to drive their success. You will work in : Small, multi-disciplinary, fast-moving teams that co-build new digital products, services. Experiences based on innovative ideas. You will play a critical role in building solutions from scratch, iterating quickly, and getting them client market-ready.
• You would be part of a team which is responsible for building and modernizing applications, Cloud migrations to drive customer usage, growth and reduce TCO, you would .
• You will study existing legacy applications and understand the functional aspects and convert them to requirements, use those requirements to design and develop open-source web applications.
• Be responsible for designing and architecting Software Solutions to cater to application build and or modernization agenda. Be responsible for gathering of Software functional and non-functional requirements, validation of those requirements, doing technical feasibility analysis for challenges.
• Be responsible for participating in the requirements, estimation process and user stories creation.
• Ensuring the best practices of software engineering are adhered to and architecture of open source applications is security designed and architected.
• You will write clean code, scalable and reliable code that can be reused, and follow software engineering.
• Design and test applications to ensure cross-platform responsiveness and efficiency for mobile.
• Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability. You will technically guide fellow developers on technical topics of Angular Node.
• You will build CICD pipelines and implement DevOps for the applications which are re-written. Guide the Team Technically and resolve the technical issues which the Development Team is facing.
Required Technical Skills :
• Demonstrated experience in building modernising applications.
• Expertise in CICD tools and processes. Expertise in Server and infrastructure Management, Deployment of Applications, and DevOps.
• Expertise in Release Management, Code Management Tools like GitHub, GitLab, etc. Understanding of Agile Processes. Hands-On Experience in building Web Services REST APIs.
• Expertise in Web Fundamentals, MVC Architecture, relational databases, SQL, Web services especially REST APIs.