MEANstack.org is looking for a Express JS in Newark – Apply Here!
• Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
• Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
Address and improve any technical issues
• Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
• Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for (2-3) years
• BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
• In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, Express JS or Restify & MongoDB
• Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS SASS
• Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Full stack paradigm
• Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
• Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
• Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
• Continuous integration (JenkinsHudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
• Experience in Software Development.
• Competency in English must be high.
• Knowledge of MS Office Google Suite and CRM software.
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
• Ability to create fine-looking SRSSLA Documents and the ability to deliver presentations to deliver the projects.
• Fast learner and a quick thinker.
• Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Computer Science or MBA or MCA.